Gregory Sandor assisting the camp clean up.
Community Event Page
Community Clean Up Days
Have you ever wanted to come to camp and lend a hand? Try a
community clean-up day. Each with a general theme so you can select how you
would like to help.
March 9th - "Great Cabin Clean Up"
- 10am - 2pm
- Help us get ready for what will be the best
summer of camp ever as we gear up to celebrate our 100th anniversary! Let’s get
those cabins ready for our upcoming 2024 camping season. We’ll open up the
cabins after a long winter’s nap.
- Rain Date: March 10th
April 26th-27th ‘Earth + Arbor Day’ Youth Sleepover!
- Let’s celebrate Earth and Arbor Day by getting our outdoor spaces ready for the 2024 camping season! We’ll work on getting our Arboretum, camp entrance, central camp and Lodge area with new plants and flowers a for what will be the best summer ever!
- Drop off is
at Friday 2/23 at 4:00pm, and Pick-up Saturday 2/24 at 2pm. This is the perfect
opportunity to pitch in at camp to help us get ready for our 100th year
celebration. Together we’ll rake, sweep, and swap our favorite camp memories as
we spend the night in the lodge with our sleeping bags. It’s also the perfect
opportunity to come and give camp a try!
- Rain Date: April 28th - no sleepover
May 4th - "May the 4th Be With You"
- 10am - 2pm
- Let’s get our program spaces ready to go! We’ll get the Nature Center, Art Pavilion, Lodge and Farm ready for staff and campers to have fun and learn!
- Rain Date: May 5th
June 8th - "Fixing it Up in Style"
- 10am - 2pm
- Sometimes it takes more than a coat of paint to improve our camp; some projects require hard work and maintenance. It’s the final stretch to welcoming in our campers. We’re looking to work with a hardworking team to identify these items like sagging fences, broken garbage receptacles, benches that need new wood, or signage that needs repair.
- Rain Date: June 9th
Rent our rustic cabins for a weekend and use them as your stay on the North fork.
We offer staff run programing that's designed specifically for families to enjoy together. Visual Art & Crafts like Tie Dying, Guided nature hikes and outdoor cooking adventures, team building and low ropes, farm tours and animal education, and much more based on the session. Additionally some sports equipment is provided. Also, featuring additional Paid Activities based on staff availability such as Archery, and High ropes.
Families can choose to come to as many programs as they like at no additional cost. Additionally, we will host a Counsel fire every night. With a short story, some songs and of course the option for the fan favorite S’mores.
We encourage you to enjoy a Hike to the Beach or on the trails, as well as venture out to local cuisine and wineries. Only 10 minutes away from loads of great family fun like the aquarium or the All-Star Bowling alley. All knowing you have a grill, nature's best sights and a place to rest your head for the night upon your return.
SAVE THE DATE
2024 Labor Day Weekend is our 100 Year Celebration!!!
Last updated March 4, 2024