Home gardeners & horticulture professionals benefit from our Horticulture Memberships.
Membership includes free identification & diagnosis of gardening problems...
free soil testing (number depends upon type of membership)...
a subscription to our quarterly publication, "Long Island Gardening"...
and so much more! Join today!
Be A Member!
If you work in commercial horticulture, or you're a homeowner who enjoys gardening, consider the benefits of enrolling in one of our Horticulture Membership programs. You'll be providing meaningful support for the important programs of CCE-Nassau County while also enjoying a number of very useful benefits for yourself or your business:
Professional Membership $50
- Unlimited diagnosis of landscape, turf problems and control information at our East Meadow office (open T, W, Th & Sat from 10am-1pm, open Thursday evenings 4-7pm). Winter Hours are T, W, Th from 10am-1pm (November-March).
- Seasonal newsletters including "Pro Tips" and our quarterly "Long Island Gardening" which include timely gardening articles on important horticultural topics.
- Six soil tests for pH and texture
Download a Professional Membership Form
Commercial professionals please visit our Commerical Nursery and Landscape pages by clicking here.
Residential Membership $30/household
Property owners often need assistance in developing and maintaining a sound landscape management plan. We can help! Consider our Residential Membership program.
- Our quarterly publication, "Long Island Gardening"
- Coupons for 3 pH soil tests
- Unlimited identification and diagnosis of gardening problems at the Horticulture Information Center at our East Meadow office which is open T, W, Th & Sat from 10am-1pm, open Thursday evenings 4-7pm. Winter Hours are T, W, Th from 10am-1pm (November-March).
Download a Residential Membership Form
Last updated May 5, 2017