All Meals are served ‘Family Style’ or buffet.
- Meals vary throughout the week
- Sample Meals are grilled cheese and tomato soup, chicken fingers and French fries, taco's, spaghetti and meatballs, etc.
- Beverages available at all meals: 1% and 2% Milk, water, flavored water
- Water is always available for campers at the lodge, or water bottle filling stations, A reusable water bottle with a lid or seal is required for all campers. It is important all of our campers have access to potable water at all times. Please be sure to send a water bottle with your child.
- Continental Breakfasts may include: Hot and cold cereals, muffins, yogurts, fresh fruits, bagels, English muffins, sandwich bread, selections of jelly and “Sun Butter” (vegan, peanut free peanut butter substitute - made from sunflower seeds
- Tossed Salad may include: Fresh tossed greens/lettuces, chopped vegetables, beans or chick peas, varied side salads such as potato or macaroni salad, egg or tuna salad, fresh fruit, and various condiments.
We try our best to make accommodations for campers with dietary needs. Gluten free and vegetarian options are provided by camp and are available at every meal (upon request). Campers with more specific dietary needs can bring their own food which can be prepared by our kitchen staff and served to your camper during their scheduled meal times.
Last updated April 16, 2021